When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them ). I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me.Let them also, with a will , Listen to My call , and believe in Me.That they may walk in the right way.

Surah al -Baqarah-ayat 186

Wednesday 8 January 2014

smile !

People change, even the person you thought you knew the most, changes. And even though it hurts to see them go, you have to move on, for the memories are all you have, and things might never be the same.Sometimes in our lives we all have pain. We all have sorrow. But if we are wise. We know that there's always tomorrow.People are always telling me to smile, like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain. Well I've tried that I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles and what I've learned is that when it hurts this much inside your heart always has a way of showing it no matter how many masks you wear.Smile through the hard times, even though it doesn't seem to get any better, cause a smile is the first step to fix things.
so, please keep smiling :))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment